1. Add 2ml of vitamin C
2. Then add 7 drops of starch into the Vitamin C and shake well after that.
3. Drop iodine solution drop by drop into the Vitamin C solution and shake well after every drop.
4. Record the number of drops needed to turn the solution blue black
5. Cut the fruits and juice it
6. Extract 2ml of the juice and add 7 drops of starch into it. Shake well after that.
7. Add in iodine solution drop by drop into the juice and shake well after every drop
8. Record the data after that.
9. Repeat steps 5-8 on every fruit juice sample.
10. Record all the results.